Projects anyone?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jan 16 17:04:29 EST 2007

"placid" <Bulkan at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm looking for anyone who is working on a project at the moment that
> needs help (volunteer).

The Volunteer Opportunities page is a bit thin at the moment. I'd hope
people can respond to this thread and update that page with other
projects that need help.

    <URL:http://wiki.python.org/moin/VolunteerOpportunities>

The Coding Project Ideas page is more specifically focussed on getting
programmer help.

    <URL:http://wiki.python.org/moin/CodingProjectIdeas>

Browse the Cheese Shop for packages that you'd like to improve, and
offer your help to the project maintainer.

    <URL:http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/>

--
 \       "A 'No' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater |
  `\       than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to |