multi-threaded webcam with SimpleAsyncHTTPServer.py

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 8 12:35:03 EST 2007

At Monday 8/1/2007 02:44, Ray Schumacher wrote:

>Question, though: how can I unblock asyncore.loop(), or at least be
>able to interrupt it? To kill this server I need to hit CNTRL-C and
>then attempt to GET an image from Firefox, Python then throws
>KetboardInterrupt.

Why do you want to do that? (The usual reason is to have a place to
do *other* things besides serving the channels). Anyway, you can use
the count argument to asyncore.loop().
Ctrl-C gets recognised after the timeout expires; the default is
30sec so you may have to wait up to 30 sec before the
KeyboardInterrupt. You can lower it.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL