ANN: Advanced Python training course, Nov 8-10, San Francisco

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:53:54 EST 2007

FINAL REMINDER... we still have some seats left!

What:   (Intensive) Intro to Python
When:  February 7-9, 2007
Where: San Francisco (SFO/San Bruno), CA, USA
Web:    http://cyberwebconsulting.com (click "Python Training" link)

Need to get up-to-speed with Python as quickly as possible?  Come join
us in beautiful Northern California for another one of our rigorous
Python training events! This is an intense introduction to Python
directed towards those who have some proficiency in another high-level
language. This course will take place in San Bruno right near the San
Francisco International Airport.

LOCALS: easy freeway (101/280/380) with lots of parking plus public
transit (BART and CalTrain) access via the San Bruno stations, easily
accessible from all parts of the Bay Area

VISITORS: free shuttle to/from the airport, free high-speed internet,
free breakfast and evening reception daily

The cost is only $1095 (reg $1295) per attendee.  Discounts are
available for multiple registrations as well as teachers/students.
Registration will be opening soon for the next Intro and Advanced
courses both taking place back-to-back in May 2007. See website for
more details.

hope to meet you soon!
-- wesley
    http://corepython.com