Python web app. (advice sought)

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 09:21:38 EST 2007

Duncan Smith wrote:

> I've had a look at Django, Turbogears and Plone, and at the moment I am
> torn between Turbogears and Plone.  I

Plone is not suited for the type of application you are building (as
others have pointed out in this thread).

Take a second look at TurboGears (or CherryPy for that matter). You
might have discounted Django a bit too soon. It has the best
documentation and it is the most consistent framework.

You might end up bringing in new people into your project and that will
go a lot easier when you have good docs to help them as well.

i.