Making a simple script standalone

Rikishi 42 fsck_spam at telenet.be
Tue Jan 16 17:49:40 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm new to this group. I've tried finding my answer in existing messages,
but no such luck.

What I want to do is to compile/bundle/prepare/whatever_term a simple
Python script for deployment on a Windows machine. Installing Python
itself on that machine, is not an option. Ideally I would like to obtain
a single executable file, but a script+runtime is acceptable.

There is nothing graphical, nothing fancy about the script.
The only imports are: os, stat, string and time.

Any suggestions on an - easy and clear - path to follow ?

--
Research is what I'm doing, when I don't know what I'm doing.
(von Braun)