Learning to program in Python

jbchua chizzua at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:21:57 EST 2007

Hello everybody.

I am an Electrical Engineering major and have dabbled in several
languages such as Python, C, and Java in my spare time because of my
interest in programming. However, I have not done any practical
programming because I have no idea where to get started. I taught
myself these languages basically by e-tutorials and books. This makes
me feel as if I don't really know how to implement these languages.
Does anybody have any advice on where to start applying my limited
knowledge practically in order to advance my learning?