Unsubscribing from the list

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Wed Jan 3 12:33:38 EST 2007

Dotan Cohen wrote:

> On 03/01/07, Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
>> if you're unable to follow written instructions, how on earth did you
>> manage to subscribe to this list ?
>>
>> </F>
>>

> Actually, I'm a compete idiot and I always post to the mailing list
> instead of RTFM or STFW. What's the name of that big big website?
> goobble or something?!?
>
> The first sentance under the heading "Python-list Subscribers" is:
> The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.
> Admin address: Password:
>
> As I'm not an admin, I read no further.

Well, you should work on your reading skills then - just a sentence further
the solution lures:

"""
Python-list Subscribers

(The subscribers list is only available to the list administrator.)
Enter your admin address and password to visit the subscribers list:
 Admin address: Password:   Visit Subscriber List

 To unsubscribe from Python-list, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:
 Unsubscribe or edit options
"""

So, how about entering your email in that last input field, and
press "Unsubscribe or edit options"

Diez