General Question About Python

Torabisu tpawley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 04:56:44 EST 2007

I think the best I've heard is, "Programming in Python is like writing
poetry".

Its really a beautiful language, so simple, short, powerful and to the
point.

We use it in conjunction with Django to implement a web based device
management solution for our products.

We've also written a multi-threaded gateway / modem pool server that
assists us with data calls, sms'ing, and gprs based communication.

Its quite weird, we're looking for Python skills but are battling to
find at the moment...  Normally Python on its own will probably not
land you a job, but the last two companies I've worked for are doing
indepth Python development, so hopefully the tables are turning a bit.