Web File System

anthony.cutrone at gmail.com anthony.cutrone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 03:31:49 EST 2007

Hi group,

I have a development with a file system in Python, accessible from a
graphic web application.

I mustn't use an NTFS or EXT3 system, because those are not adapted
for my use. Indeed, I would like my system to be able to recover
files, and get precedent versions. I also want it to index words
contained in files, to search with these.

Files and folders have to be in an SQL database, mounted in ext3-like
system. File would be identified by a single ID, and links with names
should be connected on these IDs.

Somebody have already worked (in Python) about this kind of things ?
is there a publicly available framework or toolkit ?

thanks