Beginners Tutorial in PDF Format?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jan 24 20:04:55 EST 2007

At Wednesday 24/1/2007 17:57, W. Watson wrote:

>Gabriel Genellina wrote:
> > "W. Watson" <wolf_tracks at invalid.com> escribió en el mensaje
> > news:FJTsh.36658$Gr2.32367 at newssvr21.news.prodigy.net...
> > Robert Hicks wrote:
> >>
> >> http://docs.python.org/download.html
> >>
> >> http://www.diveintopython.org/
> >>
> >> Thanks, but the first url takes me to a web page that contains the
> >> complete
> >> tutorial. Does choosing pdf (USA) in the table download a file that
> >> contains
> >> all the documents on the list below and to the left?
> >
> > Try again. The first url goes to this page:
> > Download Python 2.5 Documentation (19 September 2006): To download an
> > archive containing all the documents for this version of Python in one
> > of various formats [pdf included, you can choose between Letter/A4].
> > Below, it says "These documents are not available for download
> > individually."
> >
>There is nothing there with the title "Python 2.5 Documentation".

What do you mean? The html <title> tag contains
"Download Python Documentation", the outstanding
header (H3) says "Download Python 2.5
Documentation (19 September 2006)". There are
links for downloading the docs in various
formats, including the PDF format you want.
Perhaps you have some browser problem.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL