Python and SDK5.1 are just terrific!!!

Siggi smusnmrNOSPAM at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 14:00:24 EST 2007

Thanks, Jussi, for your post, but I found that PythonWin's SDK5.0 option
works well with MS SDk5.1.
Just had an Email read for me using a small Python program: correct English,
even the date such as 12/06/06 was correctly transformed into the names of
the month and year. Python is great1

Siggi

news:0Kynh.432$sE.358 at read3.inet.fi...