The reliability of python threads

Hendrik van Rooyen mail at microcorp.co.za
Sat Jan 27 04:30:19 EST 2007

8< ---------------------------------------------------

> Yea, I do some of that too.  I use that with conditional print
> statements to stderr when i'm doing my validation against my test
> cases.  But I could definitely do more of them.  The thing will be

When I read this - I thought - probably your stuff is working
perfectly - on your test cases - you could try to send it some
random data and to see what happens - seeing as you have a test
server, throw the kitchen sink at it.

Possibly "random" here means something that "looks like" data
but that is malformed in some way. Kind of try to "trick" the
system to get it to break reliably.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific - it sounds so weak, and you
probably already have test cases that "must fail" but I don't
know how to put it any better...

- Hendrik