newbie question

kavitha thankaian kavithapython at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 23 03:25:35 EST 2007

Hi Eugene,

  I tried with conn.commit() as well,,but doesnt seem to work.
  Also i cannot even view the existing tables via python script.For example,,,i have manually added a customer table in my database.but if i execute the query, select * from customer,,,i get the following error:

  mxODBC.ProgrammingError: ('S0002', 208, "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL  Server]Invalid object name customer.", 4612)

  If someone knows the solution please help me,,,

  Kavitha
Eugene Antimirov <Eugene.Antimirov at portaone.com> wrote:
  Eugene Antimirov wrote:
> You've probably missed cursor.commit() ;)
Sorry, my bad:

conn.commit() is correct one AFAIR.

--
Sincerely,
Eugene Antimirov
support at portaone.com

* For further Billing and Technical information:
=> Please visit our website http://www.portaone.com
=> Please visit our forum http://forum.portaone.com

* Meet us at Internet Telephony Conference & Expo
* Ft. Lauderdale, FL - January 24-26, 2007 - Booth 1322
* http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/conference/