Projects anyone?

stef s.mientki at id.umcn.nl
Tue Jan 16 10:24:45 EST 2007

placid wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for anyone who is working on a project at the moment that
> needs help (volunteer). The last project i worked on personally was
> screen-scraping MySpace profiles (read more at the following link)
>
> http://placid.programming.projects.googlepages.com/screen-scrapingmyspaceprofiles
>

> but that didn't go all to well, so im kinda bored and need something to
> do, with Python. So any suggestions anyone?
>
> Cheers

hello Chad,

I would have expected lots of reactions on your message,
buts as there's still none, I'll kick of.

I don't know what your knowledge and interests and

I'm just a completely newbie in Python (3..4 weeks),
so I might not have a good overview,
but coming from MatLab (and I'm not the only one who is thinking of
switching to Python ;-)
there are a couple of fairly general modules that I'm missing in Python:
- SimuLink
- (PowerSim)

cheers,
Stef Mientki