how to "free" an object/var ?

Steven D'Aprano steve at REMOVEME.cybersource.com.au
Wed Jan 31 20:45:28 EST 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:26:46 -0800, Paddy wrote:

> On Jan 31, 7:34 am, Steven D'Aprano <s... at REMOVEME.cybersource.com.au>
> wrote:

[snip]

>> --
>> Steven D'Aprano
>
> Thanks Stephen for explaining my answer a bit more.

Ste_ph_en???

I know the ph-form of the name is marginally more popular, but dammit my
name is right there just two lines above where Paddy started typing, how
hard is it to get it right?

It's not like I spell my name with four M's and a silent Q like the famous
author Farles Wickens *wink*

--
Steven D'Aprano
who thinks there can never be too many Monty Python references