asyncore.dispatcher.handle_read

Jordan jordan.taylor2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 13:08:01 EST 2007

That was not entirely helpful, it's way more likely a mistake you made
in subclassing dispatcher than a problem within asycore itself (that
ended up sounding a lot more mean/angry than intended, sorry ¬_¬ ),
you really need to show us what changes you made to asyncore.dispatcher
if you want help.  Good luck.

Cheers,
Jordan