I want to learn

joeyslistings at yahoo.com joeyslistings at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 07:48:17 EST 2007

Hi,

I have been "programming" in the .net environment and ide for a few
years and I am looking to make the switch over to python. I have
absolutely no python experience whatsoever. I am looking for a python
guru who has instant messenger or gtalk or whatever who can meet me
online in the mornings, give me some direction for the day and then
answer some questions here and there online throughout the day. This
would not be time consuming on your end and if necessary I would pay
you for this. Ideally you would have familiarity with c# asp.net visual
studio ide ajax.net etc. so you would understand where I'm coming from.
 Sorry to interrupt the group but since all python gurus appear to be
happily at work on the next level apps at google nobody responded to my
craigslist ads.

Thanks