scipy.optimize.lbfgsb help please!!!

mclaugb mclaugb at nospm.yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 19:17:50 EST 2007

Just to clarify--this is a multivariate algorithm.  I changed the function
Permmin to simply take the absolute value of (xmin, ymin) so that it returns
one value.  Unfortunately, the error remains--it still returns this error:

" x, f, d = lbfgsb.fmin_l_bfgs_b(Permmin, x0, Jacobi, params,
bounds=[(.001,100),(-50,-.001)] , maxfun=500)
  File "C:\Python24\lib\site-packages\scipy\optimize\lbfgsb.py", line 197,
in fmin_l_bfgs_b
    isave, dsave)
ValueError: failed to initialize intent(inout) array -- expected elsize=8
but got 4 -- input 'l' not compatible to 'd'"

news:mailman.2953.1169333789.32031.python-list at python.org...