python embedding and threads

Sven Rech svenrech at gmx.de
Thu Jan 18 08:29:56 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm the author of an application written in C, which should now be
extended with a python plugin system.
It already works very good, but I now have a problem:
Threading functionality within the python modules, that my C app loads
and calls, doesn't work. This means, the threads do not run (the same
python code works correct if I just start it with the normal python
interpreter).

Is there something I must be aware of, if I want to use (python) threads
with embedded python? (for example call a special function or something
like that)

Bye