Python Windows Editors

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Sun Jan 21 15:32:21 EST 2007

I downloaded python-2.5.msi and installed it. I believe its editor is IDE. I
understand there's a Win editor called pythonwin. I believe it's in the
download pywin32-210.win32-py2.5.exe, but I'm not sure if this exe file has
just the editor or all of Python. Comments? If not how do I get the
PythonWin editor by itself?

BTW, one of the features I did not like of IDE is the limited file Print
command. It puts everything in 16pt type, and gives no choice over what
pages should be printed. Maybe there's an option?

                Two laws Newton and Einstein didn't discover:
                  1. Time is money.
                  2. Matter will be damaged in direct proportion
                     to its value.
--
                     Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>