Off-Topic Posts

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Fri Jan 26 19:01:25 EST 2007

Hey Genius -- I'm probably further to the left and even more
vehemently opposed to the Bush/Cheney regime than you are. But could
you *please* take your unwelcome ranting elsewhere? You're not
winning any converts here. And you're alienating your ideological
allies to boot. Give it a rest, m'kay?

Sean

P.S. Printing letters in all-caps and using extra exclamation points
doesn't necessarily make your argument any more compelling.