Using with CSV library in Python 2.2!!!

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jan 9 09:39:19 EST 2007

    mohan> Thanks man. What kind of source code changes should I do to
    mohan> "_csv.c" file , have you any idea on that too??

I've no particular ideas.  There are sometimes small C API changes between
feature releases though.  If you read through the What's New document for
version 2.3 (google for it) you;ll probably have a pretty good idea of any
such changes.

    mohan> Otherwise upgrading to Python 2.4 would be the easiest choice.

Oh, you didn't mention that.  By all means, upgrade to 2.4 or 2.5 instead of
trying to backport the csv module to an outdated Python version.

Skip