*#$% &@! Jerub on #python, you desynced me for no good reason

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Jan 12 03:43:55 EST 2007

gavino wrote:
> I can't fucking believe this guy.  The chat was jsut getting
> interesting about epoll on linux and twisted moduel for it and he
> desyncs me.
> FUCK JERUB
> complete fucking asshole!!

Well I hope you feel better now. Please don't imagine that this outburst
will have any practical effects *other* than that, however. This is the
Internet. What happened, happened. Move on.

If there are any lessons to be learned, one of them might be that not
everybody appreciates your chosen mode of expression.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden