Packaging up a Python/Twisted Matrix application...

Chaz Ginger cginboston at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:26:08 EST 2007

I have a rather large Python/Twisted Matrix application that will be run
on Windows, Linux and perhaps Macs. I was wondering if there are any
tools that can be used to create an installer that will bring in Python,
Twisted Matrix, my application libraries and anything else I need?

I have tried using ezsetup with no luck (it seems not everything can be
installed with it). I was hoping to find something as nice (and
complete) as Perl's CPAN but can't seem to find anything.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Peace,
Chaz.