question on creating class

wcc wccppp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:27:09 EST 2007

Thanks for all replies. I'll just to have to figure our which suggested
method I should use.  To answer Jussi's question, this is why I asked
the question.  I have the book by Mark:  Python Programming on Win32.
In Charpter 12: Advanced Python and COM there is a sample code named:
DynamicPolicy.py.  It can be used to expose all methods from a python
module to a COM server which can be accessed later from other
languages, say VBA. It works great.  There are quite a few modules that
I want to implement a COM server for.  One of the step to create the
COM server is to define a class.  Instead of revising this code for
each module, I wondered if I can create mutilple COM servers in one
program.  I'll pass a module name and the corresponding class name to
some function (to be written), and the class will be created.  Btw, I'm
novice to all this, hopefully my explanation isn't way off.  Thank to
all again.

--
wcc