GetBoundingMetrics

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:53:12 EST 2007

Hi,

I have been moving from Windows XP to Debian Etch. Most of my
Python scripts work fine with minor modifications. However, I have a
script that launches a browser and goes to various sites using the
Python module webbrowser.open ("url-goes-here")

On Debian Etch, Firefox (or IceWeasel, I guess) opens the sites, but
back in the
commandline window I get repeated messages that say:

GetBoundingMetrics (char *)

Anybody know what's causing that? I don't get it if I just launch
firefox from the commandline. Only when I use the Python module.

Thank you,

rd