program deployment

Thomas Ploch Thomas.Ploch at gmx.net
Fri Jan 5 10:35:00 EST 2007

Grant Edwards schrieb:
> On 2007-01-05, king kikapu <aboudouvas at panafonet.gr> wrote:
>
>>> Python code is normally deployed as straight source code.
>> But isn't this a problem of its own? I mean, many people do not feel
>> good if the know that their source code is lying around on other
>> machines...
>
> Are they embarassed by their code?

hehehe, but what I am thinking: Is it somehow possible to _really_ hide
the source from being viewed by other persons when using python? Not
that I want to do that ( I am an Open Source friend ), but that might
get others that rely on that (commercial) to use python for more
projects as it is done now.

Thomas