Unsubscribing from the list

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:15:09 EST 2007

On 03/01/07, Jan Dries <jan.dries at dcube-resource.be> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > On 03/01/07, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> He misunderstood you (as I nearly did, too). The way you phrased "decided that
> >> there was no futher interest on the page for me" is somewhat ambiguous: it can
> >> seem like it refers to the second time, not the first.
> >>

> > Ah. Sorry. I'm getting better at confusing people :)
> >
> > if ($you=="got_offended") {
> >     $dotan="sorry";
> > }
>
> Except that on this list, you might offend people just by using vulgar
> language like that. Better rephrase it to:
>
> if you == "got_offended":
>      dotan = "sorry"

Er, that was quite the reason that I subscribed to the list in the
first place- to abandon php and get into python. I think that I had
better unsubscribe soon before I do any more damage :) Thanks, all,
for the wonderfully entertaining thread. I'll resubscribe in a few
months when I actually do have time to learn a new language- and I
hope that I haven't ruined any goodwill here. That was never my
intention, anyway.

Dotan Cohen

http://essentialinux.com/linux-software.php
http://tussik.com