help with subscription to a process

elrondrules at gmail.com elrondrules at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:51:58 EST 2007

Hi

I am new to python and hence need some help

i have a process A that posts events as XML docs.
I need to create a listener to this process that subscribes to the
process A and as and when a XML doc is posted parse it.
I have creted an interface where if I specify the port number on which
the listener is running the process A will automatically start posting
events.

The place I need help is to create a listener and a way of parsing the
XML docs. If you can give me some starting points or docs/resources
that will be great..

Thanks