PythonCard

Tequila wasadmin at optonline.net
Tue Jan 30 16:45:49 EST 2007

I'm having some trouble starting PythonCard on my PC.

I've downloaded and ran python-2.5.msi to install Python on my
machine.  And PythonCard-0.8.2.win32.exe to install PythonCard.

When I try to run the program I get the following error:
======================================
C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PythonCard\tools
\codeEditor>codeEditor.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PythonCard\tools\codeEditor
\codeEditor.py", line 13, in <module>
    from PythonCard import about, configuration, dialog, log, menu,
model, resource, util
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\PythonCard\about.py", line 8, in
<module>
    import wx
ImportError: No module named wx

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Tequila