Additional pyparsing examples in latest release (1.4.5)

Sun Jan 7 17:43:32 EST 2007

It seems I left out some examples from my announcement of pyparsing 1.4.5.
Here is a more complete list of the new examples:

parsePythonValue.py - parses strings representing lists, dicts, and tuples,
with nesting support; safe alternative to using eval
sql2dot.py - SQL diagram generator, parsed from schema table definitions
(adapted from a post at
http://energyblog.blogspot.com/2006/04/blog-post_20.html)
jsonParser.py - parses JSON object serializations into hierarchical
ParseResults, accessible using list, dict, or object attribute methods
htmlStripper.py - strips HTML tags from HTML pages, leaving only body text

-- Paul