Working with Excel inside Python

AleydisGP at gmail.com AleydisGP at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 06:34:12 EST 2007

Sorry for my little knowledge on Python. Actually my knowledge is
specific for automating geo-processing tasks within ESRI environment,
but sometimes I need to automate some other tasks (like this one) which
require more in-depth knowledge of this language.
Lots of documentation are of no use when you don't know exactly what to
look for or have a wrong idea of what to do.
Thanks for the guidance.