Hi, I'm new to python

Ravi Teja webraviteja at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 11:17:32 EST 2007

On Jan 27, 5:37 am, millbal... at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hey Everyone
>
> Let me tell you all a little bit about my programming background so
> you can get an idea of my capability, or lack of, dealing with p.l;
> so far i've learned some visual basic when i was doing my a-levels....
> and thats about it lol.
>
> Basically i like the sound of python and its ease of use and would
> like to know in depth more about it and its range of useage.  Please
> do tell me all you know, keeping in mind i am a n00b, so do be
> gentle. :)
>
> Thanks
> Millball54

Start Here
http://www.python.org/doc/
There is a ton of documentation tailored to learners with differing
skills.

You might also want to pick up a book on Python.

Be sure to read the docs, use Google, search this group for similar
questions in the past before you post questions. They are great
resources. If you have very basic questions, IRC (freenode has a
Python channel), is a better option. When you post, make the question
as specific as possible. Sometimes typing a good question itself gives
you an answer.

Ravi Teja.