A python library to convert RTF into PDF ?

Tom Plunket tomas at fancy.org
Fri Jan 5 17:40:28 EST 2007

leonel.gayard at gmail.com wrote:

> First, pdflatex is too slow. Second, my templates are M$-Word doc
> files, and they cannot be easily converted to tex. I have tried to
> convert them to tex using OpenOffice, but the result is ugly as hell.

Ok, have you tried using the PDF printers (I've used PDFfactory before,
but there are a number of free ones on SourceForge that may be worth a
shot), and just using MSWord via COM to print to that printer?

(This line of answers merely because nobody seems to know of a
directly-Python solution.)

-tom!