PyGreSQL Install

goodepic goodepic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 15:55:53 EST 2007

I successfully installed postgresql and pygresql from source on my
MacBook 2ghz Intel core duo running os x 10.4.8.  However, pygresql
installed under the defualt python 2.3 installation, while I've been
upgrading and working in 2.5, and have invested too much time to go
back to 2.3.  I definitely don't know where every file is, but I know
that the site-packages folder where I need pgdb to be is
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/site-packages.
 This is where I have pypar, pynum, numeric, etc.  PyGreSQL installed
in the default
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/lib/python2.3/site-packages.

Anyone know where I can edit setup.py or what flags I can use to force
the install onto 2.5?

Thanks!