How to check for remaining hard drive space in Windows?

kevinliu23 kevinliu23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:24:11 EST 2007

Thanks so much for the help guys. I got the code Sick Monkey provided
to work on my computer. Now I"m more confused than ever though. :) I
thought the only standard modules provided by Python are listed here:

http://docs.python.org/modindex.html

But it appears that there are other modules available to me without
having to download third party code. Could someone point me to the
documentation of these other modules such as win32com.client? Thanks
everyone for your help. :)

Also, how could I get the computer name? I would be running this code
on another machine and don't want to change the computer name in the
code every time I port it to another computer. Thanks!

Kevin