Module problem

Matimus mccredie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:54:10 EST 2007

On Feb 6, 9:29 am, Boris Ozegovic <silovana.vjever... at com.gmail>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am writing some simple script, and when I start my script from command
> line (python Imenik.py), everything works perfectly.  If I double clik the
> same script in my desktop I get the following error:
>
> "No module name import win32clipboard"
>
> --
> "A mi smo stranci u vlastitoj zemlji zbog ljudskog sljama, lipa nasa
> silovana"

Do you have more than one version of Python installed? Is
win32clipboard installed for both versions? It could be that the
python in your PATH variable, used when calling from the command line,
is different from the association in the registry. To see the
association in the registry use: "reg query HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
\Python.File\shell\open\command" on the command line.

Matt