Testers please

stef s.mientki at id.umcn.nl
Tue Feb 13 03:41:30 EST 2007

martien friedeman wrote:
> I have written this tool that allows you to look at runtime data and
> code at the same time.
> And now I need people to test it.
>
> The easiest way to see what I mean is to look at some videos:
> http://codeinvestigator.googlepages.com/codeinvestigator_videos
>
> It requires Apache and Sqlite.
>
> It works for me with a Firefox browser on Linux.
Great idea !
Especially for newbies, so you've to make sure it's always in the "first
starters package".

As most modern code-editors, already support context sensitive popup's,
can't you make a module that can be added to any editor ?

a few other suggestions
- for large datasets, display only the "corner" values
- for loops, also only display the "corner" values
- to decrease datasize enormuous, limit the functionality to a piece of
code selected by the user
- get rid of Apache and SQLite, too complicated for newbies

keep on the good work,
cheers,
Stef Mientki