PyDev on Mac

Fabio Zadrozny fabiofz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:55:19 EST 2007

> Pythin runs but PyDev won't use the inerpreter. It gives me an error
> saying I'm using an invalid interpreter.
>
> Is there a way to do this using jPython?

Pydev usually outputs something into your error log when it says you've
specified an invalid interpreter... can you check it? (see
http://pydev.sourceforge.net/faq.html#ref_0 for details on how to find it)
-- your problem might be that you're specifying a link to the interpreter
and not the actual interpreter (unfortunately java does not deal well with
symlinks).

It should also work with jython (jython 2.1 is the officially supported
version).

Cheers,

Fabio

p.s. I also recommend that you take a look at the getting started manual:
http://fabioz.com/pydev/manual_101_root.html