favourite editor

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:41:41 EST 2007

Since i'm new on this forum, and first time meeting a python comunity,
i wanted to ask you for your python editors.

Im looking for some good python editor, with integrated run function,
without having to set it up manualy like komodo.
I found the pyscripter, and it has all i need, but it's unsatble.
bloated. it crashes when i close an yplication window run by python
from pyscripter. please. tell me a good one with buil in run (<-very
important) and nice gui. if possible to suport projects, code
highlighting, code completition, class browser, python comand line
(>>>), traceback.

I didn't take a look on vista (and i dont want to), but i hope they
improved the notepad.