Can Parallel Python run on a muti-CPU server ?

parallelpython at gmail.com parallelpython at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 01:16:51 EST 2007

Hi,

That is definitely possible!
To achieve the best performance split your calculation either into 128
equal parts or int >>128 part of any size (then load balancing will
spread workload equally). Let us know the results, if need any help
with parallelization feel free to request it here:
http://www.parallelpython.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,29/
Thank you!