*** CANADIAN ANTI-TERROR LAW HAS BEEN STRUCK DOWN BY ITS HONORABLE SUPREME COURT UNANIMOUSLY ***

stj911 at rock.com stj911 at rock.com
Wed Feb 28 14:33:41 EST 2007

Top Ten Reasons Why Activists Shouldn't Be "Too Radical"

1. We must be careful not to offend the Average American (AvAm)
2. Self-righteousness is such a turn-off
3. We can't give ammunition to the right wing
4. The AvAm is doing the best he/she can and we shouldn't expect more
5. We can't blame the AvAm because she/he just doesn't know better
6. The AvAm will learn at his/her own pace
7. It's not our place to judge
8. Besides, it's not the AvAm's fault; the Republicans are to blame
9. The AvAm may be indifferent (at best) to reality...but they are
still
"the people"