function & class

jupiter anil.jupiter9 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 09:30:03 EST 2007

hi friends,

I have a program like

some variable definations

a function ( arg1, agr2):
          do something with arg1 & arg2
          return a list

if condition
   do this function(arg1,arg2)
else
  if condition
    do this function
   else
      do this

My problem is I want to use threading and I might need to pass values
between function and classes. I am not sure how this can be done. I
have read about classes and I know they are like function however does
not return anything where as function does. If I define class and then
function in this class how do I access this function ?????

I am not sure and confused about classes and  functions as how to go
about them is there any simple way to understand difference between
them and when to use what and how to pass data/reference pointer
between them ?

@nil
Pythonist