The Python Papers Volume 2 Issue 1 HTML now available

tleeuwenburg at gmail.com tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:15:39 EST 2007

http://archive.pythonpapers.org/ThePythonPapersVolume2Issue1.html

Hi Pythonistas!

The HTML version of the latest edition of The Python Papers is now
available from the above URL. The editors understand that the web
layout lacks the sophistication of the PDF, or indeed that possible
under HTML. However, we will endeavour to improve on the quality of
future releases as we gain familiarity with the dual-format publishing
model.

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the content of this new edition.

Cheers,
-T
(Editor-In-Chief)