CherryPy/Turbogears on server not controlled by me

Jeff McNeil jeff at jmcneil.net
Thu Feb 22 22:59:31 EST 2007

Can you use mod_rewrite and include a proxy back to a different port?
Assuming mod_proxy has been enabled, run your app server on port 8080
and then do something like this in a .htaccess file:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ http://localhost:8080/$1 [P]

This of course assumes you want to proxy *all* traffic back.  I
believe the [P] flag is fully supported in a per-directory
configuration context.

-Jeff