pycallgraph 0.2.0

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Feb 10 08:28:44 EST 2007

    Gerald> I just released a new version of pycallgraph. It has many
    Gerald> improvements over 0.1.0.

Looks nice.  Before you get too far... Is there any chance that you can
support ASCII output mode (obviously not laid out in two dimensions, just
using indentation) so the GraphViz requirement can become optional?
GraphViz has so many dependencies of its own (and many of them are
GTK-related) that the chance of me satisfying them is very small.  (I'm on
Solaris and Mac, not Linux, so I don't have the benefit of a Linux distro to
solve those particular headaches for me.)

Thanks,

Skip