CherryPy/Turbogears on server not controlled by me

Brian Blais bblais at bryant.edu
Tue Feb 20 08:30:24 EST 2007

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to run CherryPy/Turbogears on a server that I don't
have root access to.  If I just choose a random port, I think the security guys on
the server would get annoyed at me.  What are my options?  I can talk to the admin,
but they are very slow/reluctant to make changes...it took me a couple months to get
them to upgrade to 2.4 from 2.3 last year, even when 2.5 was out.

		thanks,

			Brian Blais

--

              bblais at bryant.edu