Newbie Question

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Thu Feb 8 19:27:15 EST 2007

You have a large number of basic languages that use opengl and
wxwindows.  I haven't tried them but when you are looking at 3d stuff
all the opengl stuff is pretty fried.  You can get around this with a
whole host of other 3d options including directx.  I have also used
borlands c++ and it does some things very well when it comes to gui..
You may want several languages unless you are doing simple tasks.