Python 2.4 pdf Tutorial--Available

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Sat Feb 10 19:20:43 EST 2007

Gabriel Genellina wrote:
> En Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:45:08 -0300, W. Watson <wolf_tracks at invalid.com>
> escribió:
>
>> I was able to download the 2.5 tutorial, but think I may need the 2.4
>> tutorial (Guido van Rossum) if it exists. Anyone know where to find it?
>
> Go to http://docs.python.org/ and follow the link "Locate previous
> versions"
>
> --Gabriel Genellina

Thanks. Found the 2.4 Python Tutorial web page by Guido van Rossum, but
would like the pdf.

       "Humans aren't the first species to alter the atmosphere; that
        distinction belongs to early bacteria, which some two billion
        years ago, invented photosynthesis.
                         -- Field Notes from a Catastrophe, Kolbert

--
                     Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>