How to write a programe that include both pipe(low speed system call) and signal

Marco marco at waven.com
Thu Feb 15 02:51:05 EST 2007

Hi,
    I have know that signal will interrupt some kind low speed system
call like pipe. But how to design a program that both support signal
and pipe?

    I have a mplayer.py to play movie via os.popen2() and mplayer
slave mode. And there is a mplayer_ctl.py send signal to mplayer.py to
trigger function from mplayer.py.  Sometimes os.popen2() is reading or
writing when user run mplayer_ctl.py the bad things raise...

    Is there some better way to design the programe?  Thank you

--
LinuX Power